Priority of the Home – Part 2
#4 – Accept the heart of God for the woman in the home
- 1st-Being a worker at home is not a gray area.
- 2nd-Being a worker at home isn’t an obscure verse.
- 3rd-The clear wording of “worker at home” sets a direction toward the home, not away from the home.
- 4th-Both ‘worker at home’ and one who ‘keeps house’ have the word “house/dwelling” in them.
- 5th-To make ‘worker at home’ optional requires you must make the rest of Titus 2:4-5 optional.
- 6th-Women working outside the home have additional problems to deal with.
- 7th-Being a worker at home highlights real life situations that are difficult or less than ideal.